Friday, March 5, 2010

happenings

Team Kenda Pro Cycling presented by Geargrinder was in town this past week for their pre-season training camp. I was on this team 2 years ago when they were amateur and it's been exciting to watch them grow into a Pro team. I was lucky enough to be able to ride with them all week and catch up with some people I've known for awhile, and meet some other good guys. Good luck to those guys with their season. Macon cyclists take note, everyone on the team loved the riding around here and had nothing but good things to say about our local training grounds. We are lucky to have some great riding in this area.

Also, after doing this blog thing for awhile, a friend of mine is helping me start up my own website. Soon you'll be able to find this blog and a ton of other stuff over at Christianparrett.com. Check that out mid next week to see the website, not to mention some pretty exciting news.

No comments: