Thursday, May 8, 2008

Intro

Yep, I've jumped deeper into the world of the interweb and started a blog. This is going to be a place to keep people updated on my racing and traveling. Specifically, I started it because I'm heading to Europe on May 21st and this is the best way for me to let everyone know how the trip is going without sending out 20 emails of the same race report (not that I don't like getting emails from everyone, but this will save me some repetition).

Thanks to my buddy will for the title inspiration (see http://youtube.com/watch?v=I1P9318qkhc for further explanation).

Anyway, I'm racing a Georgia Cup in Cumming Saturday so I'll post an update by then. Can't promise what the content on here will be like but I'll try to do something to keep it entertaining.

No comments: