Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Casa Mcginnis

One of the coolest parts of being a bike racer is the lifestyle you get to live. Lots of time away from home is normal. It's sort of like going on vacation a lot, except you don't actually see or do very much outside of ride a bike and eat and sleep a lot. Anyway, the residents of Casa Mcginnis see me so often that they must think it's my second home. I would actually argue it's my fourth home, after my real house, the belgium house, and all the random hotels and houses in random towns where bike races are held.

But, this post is an ode to the Casa Mcginnis. It's where I go when I want to ride up mountains, when I'm bored, tired of the heat in Macon, or just get the itch.


There's a really steep driveway...

Some really steep mountains...

Sometimes we go fishing.

Sometimes we do nothing.

And sometimes, thomas tries to kill us.

No comments: