Tuesday, February 3, 2009

team weekend

We had another team weekend a few days ago at the Hincapie headquarters in Greenville, Sc. Originally this camp was supposed to be when we got bikes, kits and all our equipment but with things running a little late that didn't happen. We still got to view our kit design, have some important meetings and get some of our sponsor equipment. Big thanks to Oakley and Giro for the great stuff we got this weekend. I also got in a ton of training and had a great time with my teammates and the staff. I want to give a big shout out not only to our bosses Steve Carpenter and Rich Hincapie (who both couldn't make the camp this weekend) but also to Nicole Johnson and Steve Baker for keeping things organized in their absence. Also, I may be doing some guest blog posts for our team blog soon, so I'll post the link and be on the lookout.


The U23 contingent-Chris Butler and I.


aj and I doing some nintendon boxing


fi'zi:k is providing us with great saddles this year. I wanted to test the comfort of the saddle in the aero position.


I got caught posing badly in my new Oakleys.


Showing off the new Giro helmets that will match the kits-and some Hincapie casual clothing-Aubrey Moore, Blair Turner, Cinthia Lehner and Stradford Helms.

No comments: