Monday, May 18, 2009

more bike racing

raced in france this weekend. Saturday went alright. Pure 160k crosswind day. I got caught at the back a few times and generally made the race way harder than it had to be. The race ended up coming apart, a few groups got up the road and then I made it into a group with 35k or so to go that held off the peleton. Not a huge result but decent for me on a day and courrse that didn't suit me at all.

Sunday was a hilly, technical 100k road race that started off at warp speed. I got a good start and was fine until about 5k when Cole House flatted so I gave him my wheel. The team cars were way back due to the small roads and the huge number of flats so getting back on wasn't gonna happen. Surfed the caravan for awhile and ended up riding in outside time cut.

can't wait to race again

1 comment:

anne said...

hey neph! your pics are beautiful! you look great. keep up the awesome job. sorry i haven't commented earlier. just got it in gear to sign up so i can.

big hug,
aunt anne