Tuesday, May 5, 2009

in the belge

I'm back in Izegem. Going through the normal parts of settling in over here, jet lag and getting the bike dialed in and figuring out where in the world I'm going. I race a kermesse Friday nearby, then Sunday I do a big 1 day race in the really hilly part of Belgium. I'm pretty excited for that. After that, I head down to luxembourg where they've rented us for a house for awhile since some juniors and girls are coming over and the house isn't big enough for everyone. I'm not complaining, I here luxembourg is beautiful and the training is great so I'm excited. Got plenty more races coming up after Sunday but I'll let you know what they are when I'm sure of the schedule. got a camera and I'll try and get some pictures up soon.

1 comment:

Andrew Talansky said...

Kill it over there man and keep the updates coming to let us all know how it's going.