Monday, March 7, 2011

David Guttenplan

So since my roommate wrote about me in his blog (http://theguttman.blogspot.com) I agreed to mention him in my next blog. Instead, I decided to one up him and make an entire blog post dedicated to The Gutt. Let's start with a list of things you should know about the Gutt.

-His nickname comes from the fact that he can eat a ridiculous amount of food, and gets quite gut for a little guy from doing it.
-He has some absolutely ridiculous chops (see photo below).

-David flatted yesterday but still hasn't changed it, and now he has 35 minutes to eat breakfast and be ready for the ride.
-He won't be ready for the ride, because despite being a nice guy, is generally frantic and running late a lot.
-He's happy because one of his coaching clients just won a race.
-He pretty much talks nonstop which is ok because most of what he says is pretty ridiculous.
-David was a world class juggler and yo-yoer in his elementary and middle school days.
-David hates time trials and climbing, but can win lots of bike races with his combination of sprint, sneakiness, and sweet chops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christian Parrett this is for all David's many fans.
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike.David Guttenplan I really hope this isn't a blog making fun of me talking about how I THINK I'm too legit to quit but really I should...
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Jimmy Schurman haha this is freakin hilarious. Dave also has the ability to predict that he will drop you at the end of a 5 hour ride no matter what your threshold or any of that garbage is, and succeed using a combination of his sexy wolverine chops, his girlfriends new profile pic on facebook as a distraction, and roundabout maneuvering skills.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Christian Parrett I just want everyone to know that David is a gentleman, a scholar, an awesome teammate, a great bike rider and very handsome to boot. Also, he was a few minutes late for the ride but someone else was much later, so it ended up not mattering.