Tuesday, October 7, 2008

apparently i should win more often

I got a lot of blog hits after that last post, maybe if I start winning regularly I can begin to take over the blogosphere? Anyway, thanks to the Helms I have a few pictures of the crit sunday so here are a few.






Anyway, I counted the other day, it's been 18 months since I last got to post the hands up! That's right, a dry spell from April of 2007 until October 2008. During that time I had the worst run of form in my life (this spring) as well as my best ever results, some amazing races and experiences, and plenty of podiums and other results. But, I didn't have any outright wins and I've definitely missed that.

Now, on to Greenville, a race I've never done before. I'm really excited to race and hang out in one of my favorite cities. After that, it's time for a break and then gearing up for 2009.

No comments: