Tuesday, April 21, 2009

getting close

Can't believe it's almost May! I'm counting down my last few days of class and finals. Only two days after my last final I jet over to Europe for two months of racing. I received a schedule awhile back, here it is below. As always, things can change but this leaves some room for either/or races so it should be pretty close (the multiple listings of each month show the different options for race schedule: 3 for may, 2 for june). Regardless of which races I do it looks like I'll be doing mostly stage races and doing a bunch of climbing, so I'm really excited.


MAY 3-4 travel Haut Anjou, Triptyque, Ardenees Ronde Isard

MAY GP Wallonie, Triptyque Ardenees, Ronde Isard

MAY Haut Anjou, Fleche du Sud

JUNE Vuelta Tarragona, Ronde de L'Oise, Haut Savoie, IWT, Omloop Het Volk June 28th travel home
JUNE Thuringhen Rundfhart, Haut Savoie, IWT, Omloop Het Volk

Other than the pollen counts making my life absolutely miserable, training is going well. Last weekend I even got out on a group ride in Macon with some of the guys from around here. I love the riding there and I owe a lot to all the people in the cycling community in Macon. Hopefully i'll make it out to the tuesday night worlds ride sometime this season.

alright, time for some training!

No comments: