Thursday, April 9, 2009

hmmmmmm

I refuse to talk about Redlands. I'm actually gonna pretend the trip never happened.

Training has been going well and I'm getting really excited for my Europe trip. If i haven't mentioned it before, I go over May 3rd this year and come back June 28th. Congrats to the guys over there now who are tearing it up. This year I'm lucky to have a really nice calendar or races, mostly stage races and plenty of climbing and time trialing. So very well suited to me. I'll also get to travel a bit more of Europe which is always great.

What's with the crazy weather? It's been darn cold in Georgia for April. With less than four weeks until I go to Europe, it's looking like the warm clothes are staying in circulation until I get home at the end of June....just think, it's gonna be July before I can put the warm stuff away for awhile. I don't mind too much though, and our Hincapie stuff is wicked nice so it's almost good to get an excuse to wear it!

Ok, that's all for now. Hopefully I can keep the updates rolling a little more consistently.



check the sweet kits.



Blair creeping into my headshot at our last team camp

No comments: